Media ContactsNoora Raj/Katy Lawton
Alison Brod Public Relations
Wedding Paper Divas on Top Wedding Stationery Trends for 2011 Along with Answers to Common Wedding Invitation Etiquette Questions
Wedding Essentials to Match the Hottest Themes, Color Trends and More at WeddingPaperDivas.com
SUNNYVALE, CA, October 15, 2010 — Wedding Paper Divas (www.weddingpaperdivas.com), the premier online wedding stationery boutique for couples of any style or budget, unveils the latest wedding trends for spring 2011 today. From the hottest new wedding themes and inspirational ideas to the most popular hues for this year's celebrations, Wedding Paper Divas has surveyed its best-selling wedding invitations and save the date cards to gather together the top wedding trends for the coming year, including:
- A Modern Twist: Over half of all Wedding Paper Divas orders are for modern-themed invitations, but 2011's new "Elegant Eras" trend has couples putting a modern twist on vintage themes that range from the Roaring '20s to retro 1960s flair.
- Framed Moments: From Wedding Paper Divas photo montage thank you cards, which are individually created for each customer by professional designers, to other photo-centric designs, this new focus on photography allows trendy couples to inject their personalities into every aspect of their wedding communication.
- Artistic Style: Couples with an eye for art have multiple options in this year's collections, from the dreamy watercolors of the "Artistic Expressions" trend to the unique indie flair of "Homespun Style."
- Haute Heritage: Increasing numbers of engaged couples are turning to their cultural heritages as wedding inspiration, leading to a gorgeous array of rich cultural motifs and bold colors inspired by destinations spanning the globe.
- Back to Bright: This wedding season, we'll see brides embrace vivid shades of their favorite colors, from honeysuckle pink to sky blue. Shades of gray will remain popular as accent colors in 2011, along with coral tones and mustard yellow.
- Continuity in Color: The same colors will resonate throughout a couple's wedding stationery, from save the dates and wedding invitations to ceremony and reception essentials. Discriminating shoppers will select invitations suites that feature matching place cards and menu cards.
To help engaged couples in their efforts to create a perfectly coordinated celebration, Wedding Paper Divas has also compiled the most common questions they receive each day into a helpful etiquette tips section that includes:
- How to correctly state who is hosting the reception
- The most common mistake brides make when ordering invitations
- How far in advance brides should place their stationery orders
- How to select stationery to best fit the theme and feel of the wedding and much more.
For more information about wedding etiquette, style trends, couture colors and more, visit www.weddingpaperdivas.com.
About Wedding Paper Divas
Wedding Paper Divas offers premium, personalized wedding stationery. Wedding Paper Divas works with well-known, as well as up-and-coming, artists who design wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations and thank you cards that fit today's trends and romantic inspirations. Every design on Wedding Paper Divas is exclusive, which means it cannot be found anywhere else online or offline. Additionally, all Wedding Paper Divas products are printed on the highest quality paper and are completed in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the cost of most local wedding retailers. Wedding Paper Divas is a part of the Tiny Prints, Inc. family.