Media ContactsLea Armstrong
Wedding Paper Divas
Wedding Paper Divas Unveils Latest Trends for 2008 Wedding Season
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, February 14, 2008 - With approximately 30 percent of all engagements happening between Christmas and Valentine's Day, the 2008 wedding season is quickly approaching. As couples begin their wedding preparations and selecting wedding stationery, Wedding Paper Divas (www.weddingpaperdivas.com), the preferred online destination by brides-to-be for premium wedding stationery, today announced the top wedding trends for 2008.
While wedding traditions do not typically change, each season unveils the latest trends that many couples will incorporate into different aspects of their event. Many brides-to-be discover that Wedding Paper Divas exclusive designs are their perfect stationery match. Wedding Paper Divas unique creations embrace romantic inspirations while providing a dash of modern flair reflected in many of today's most popular trends.
According to the top divas at Wedding Paper Divas, the trends in 2008 will include:
- Non-Traditional Shapes: Many couples are opting for wedding invitations in non-traditional shapes. Gone are the days when your only choice was a 5" x 7" rectangle - now couples are selecting square and tea length cards, or horizontal cards.
- Bright Colors & Unique Color Combinations: Couples are incorporating vibrant colors and unique color combinations into their weddings. For instance, bright colors like yellow are positively golden this wedding season. Also, brides are creating unique color combinations such as turquoise and lime or orange and red. These colors are not only seen on invitations, but also on wedding place cards and programs, and incorporated throughout the reception.
- Time-Honored Monograms: Every year the bridal industry wonders if monograms will go out of style, but they remain as popular as ever. Whether on save the date cards, wedding invitations or wedding thank you cards, classic monograms are still au courant.
- Mother Nature's Finest: Wedding ensembles inspired by natural elements, such as simple leaf and flower motifs, are in vogue and suit weddings of any season.
- Modern Toile: Toile inspiration has leapt off of our upholstery and curtains and is making a contemporary comeback on many top-selling Wedding Paper Divas wedding stationery designs. These beautiful, classic and highly intricate scenes designed with unusual colors are more chic than ever before.
- Something Old, Something New: Brides love options and many combine modern designs with traditional stationery elements like ecru paper and letterpress printing.
- Get Cultured: More couples are adding a little ethnic flavor to their stationery, whether through cultural motifs, meaningful quotes or relevant color combinations.
- Wedding Websites: Wedding websites are continuing to grow in popularity and are becoming more elaborate than ever. These pages include details about the couple, their courtship, and their wedding. Now, couples are encouraging their guests to read more about their event or even RSVP online by adding the URL to their wedding website directly onto both bridal shower invitations and wedding invites.
To see these trends reflected in hundreds of designs, visit weddingpaperdivas.com.
About Wedding Paper Divas
Based in Mountain View, California, Wedding Paper Divas offers premium, personalized wedding stationery. Wedding Paper Divas works with well-known, as well as up-and-coming, artists who design wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations and thank you cards that fit today's trends and romantic inspirations. Every design on Wedding Paper Divas is exclusive, which means it cannot be found anywhere else online or offline. Additionally, all Wedding Paper Divas products are printed on the highest quality paper and are completed in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the cost of most local wedding retailers. Wedding Paper Divas loves helping brides-to-be find the perfect design and paper that leaves a stylish, lasting impression.