The Commonsense Do's and Don'ts of Wedding Invitations
Like many parts of wedding planning, sending your wedding invitations can be incredibly stressful. With so much wedding invitation etiquette to remember, many couples lose track of what's really important when sending out wedding invitations—making sure that all of your family and friends know when and where the ceremony is, and that this vital information is delivered in a stylish and elegant way. When you sit down to send wedding invitations to all your loved ones, make sure you follow these simple, commonsense tips for wedding invitations first and foremost:
- DO send your wedding invitations early. The sooner your guests receive their wedding invitations, the sooner they can RSVP!
- DON'T send wedding invitations to anyone and then assume they won't be able to make it. You might have to be accountable for every single person on your guest list, so make sure you plan accordingly and only send wedding invitations to the number of people you can comfortably accommodate.
- DO send response or RSVP cards along with your wedding invitations. These sleek little stationery inventions will help inspire a perfect headcount in a stylish way.
- DON'T forget to proofread your wedding invitations. Read over the information at least three times, and then hand it off to a trusted friend to do the same!
- DO remember that this celebration is all about fun and family. Make sure your wedding invitations reflect your cheerful spirit along with your sleek and sophisticated style.