Sweet Spring Colors for Your Wedding Invitations
Wedding invitations should always be bursting with a couple's individual style, but there are certain ways to ensure that your wedding invitations showcase your taste in a way that's seasonal and chic. Start by selecting some of these lovely hues for spring wedding invitations:
- Hot for 2009 in all areas of fashion and design, orange is a fabulous color for wedding invitations this spring. Even if orange isn't one of your colors, consider using orange as an accent color on your wedding invitations for a fresh burst of color and fun.
- Similar to orange in vibrancy and charm, yellow is also making a splash on wedding invitations for spring.
- Forget black and brown–grey is the new accent color du jour for spring wedding invitations. Pair it with yellow for a particularly posh look for your wedding invitations.
- Eternally stylish, jewel tones like amethyst and sapphire remain popular wedding invitations hues for spring.
- All William Arthur Letterpress Place Cards