5 Unique Wedding Invitation Ideas by Wedding Paper Divas
For many couples, wedding invitations are a part of the traditional charm of a ceremony. These couples strive to follow wedding invitation etiquette to the letter since they are afraid that any spelling blunder or grammatical error would detract from the regal and refined style of their wedding invitations. For other couples, however, wedding invitations are merely another outlet for their eccentric personal style. Here are a few of the most creative ways to transform your wedding invitations into true style statements:
- Tech-savvy couples can put their computer skills to work by creating wedding invitation videos. Film you and your beloved inviting your friends and family to the ceremony, and then edit the videos, turn them into finished files and email them to everyone on your guest list!
- Give your wedding invitations a little extra personality by including a sweet snapshot of you and your fiancé. Photo wedding invitations also give you the chance to dress up and use a special location to tell the story of your love in a unique way.
- Instead of following traditional wedding invitation verses, creative couples can write an original poem to use as the format for their invites. Whether it rhymes, uses iambic pentameter or follows the form of a Spenserian sonnet, a wedding invitation poem is the perfect way to put your creative talents to use in a fun new way.
- Singers, songwriters and musicians can also showcase their talents by writing an original wedding invitation song. Record and distribute it in CD or digital format to guests before the big day.
- Give your friends and family a little bit of a challenge by sending wedding invitation puzzles. Crossword puzzles, Sudoku and other common brain teasers will transform your wedding invitations into a fun game (and help your guests remember all of that important information!).