Timeless Wedding Invitation Colors for Every Season
Whether you are getting married in the summer, fall, spring or winter, there are some wedding invitation colors that will add timeless elegance to your entire ceremony in any season. From chocolate brown wedding invitations to Tiffany blue wedding invitations, these classic colors offer a quintessential elegance to any ceremony. With these sophisticated wedding invitation colors incorporated into your ceremony and reception, your wedding photos are sure to stand the test of time — they will look as crisp and clean twenty years from now as they do today!
- Chocolate brown, either used as an accent or a primary color, will instantly update your wedding invitations with a crisp modern look. You can combine brown details with pastels for a dreamy set of wedding invitations that's perfect for a spring or summer ceremony, or use chocolate to accent a slate blue or vibrant rust color for a warm and sensuous wedding invitation for fall or winter.
- Few jewel tones have the incredible lasting power of amethyst. This rich shade of purple will add touches of royal grace to your wedding invitations in any season, making it an elegant choice for sophisticated ceremonies year-round.
- It's hard not to fall in love with Tiffany blue wedding invitations as the paper of choice for romantic ceremonies! This delectable hue will remind all your guests of classic Hollywood glamour and the timeless elegance of style icons like Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly.
- There's a reason why the color black is associated with shimmering summer nights and elegant black-tie affairs. Send black wedding invitations to add an extra dose of sleek and sophisticated style to your ceremony.
- Nothing is quite as dreamy and romantic as a creamy shade of ecru. Send ecru wedding invitations to convey a subtle sense of stylish whimsy that will keep your ceremony looking posh and elegant.