Custom Wedding Maps
Our professional designers will create a custom wedding map to help ensure that your guests arrive on time and in style. To get the process started, simply order enclosure cards and submit your order number along with the information below. Our designers will be in touch shortly thereafter.
Featured Map Styles
Clean lines and crisp color characterize this contemporary style.
Add a touch of old world charm with a vintage look you're sure to love.
Keep your style simple with the timeless look of this elegant wedding map.
With this unique map style, your destination is sure to steal the spotlight.
Get Started on a Wedding Map
Please include the following in your email:
- Your order number (if you’ve already placed an enclosure card or an invitation order)
- Your preference (if any) for a map style: Modern, Vintage, Classic, Destination
- Where you want your map placed (front of card, back of card, full bleed, etc.)
- A link to an online map that resembles the area you’d like to include in your custom design. (You can also choose to attach a JPEG image.)
- Specify how detailed you would like the map to be. What streets and highways would you like to include? What types of landmarks are you interested in showcasing?
- What is your desired card size?
- What is the name of the Wedding Paper Divas invitation?
After your email is sent, one of our designers will follow up with you to fulfill your request.
The entire service costs only $60* plus the cost of your enclosure cards. If you request revisions, we'll even send up to two complimentary proofs for your review, and web-ready images of your final map may be available by request. Standard terms of service and cancellation policies apply.
* Please note that the $60 fee is nonrefundable, and that custom maps are not available on William Arthur orders. Ordering a map may delay the receipt of your proof by one or two business days.