Wedding Invitation Etiquette and Bridal Shower Invitation Etiquette
Wedding etiquette can vary from generation to generation, but some etiquette for wedding invitations and bridal shower invitations rarely change.
First, uniquely elegant wedding invitations, custom-designed especially for you, will convey to your friends and family how wonderful that day will be. They also express to the invitees the general tone of the wedding whether it is formal, intimate, whimsical, spectacular, or low-key. One of the most important points of wedding invitation etiquette, however, is that your invitations communicate the details about the day's proceedings.
Next, wedding etiquette typically state that you should be clear in both language and meaning about times, locations, attire, activities, directions or anything else that may or may not be involved in your special day.
Finally, be sure to send out invitations well enough in advance of your bridal shower or wedding for your pending guests to plan accordingly.Chat with our wedding etiquette specialist or Contact Wedding Paper Divas if you have further questions about etiquette.
- Give Personalized Thank You Cards as the Perfect Gift!
- Top 10 Forgotten Wedding Invitation Recipients
- Personalizing Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Invitation Dos and Don'ts
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Wedding Invitations
- Etiquette and Benefits of Sending Save the Date Invitation Cards
- Selecting your wedding invitations
- Wedding guest list etiquette - general
- Wedding guest list etiquette - the guest list and announcements
- Wedding guest list etiquette - wedding invitations and children
- Wedding guest list etiquette - invitations for destination weddings
- The big questions
- Traditional and formal wedding invitation etiquette
- Sample wedding invitation verses and wording
- Sample RSVP, response and reception card verses and wording
- Thank You Cards Etiquette
- Maps, wedding ceremony programs, wedding announcements and thank you card etiquette
- Stamps, calligraphy, napkins, match books and questions for the stationer
Some of these articles brought to you by Beaucoup Wedding Favors.