How do I make my save the date magnets stand out?
Every bride wants every detail of her wedding to be perfect - from the dress to the invitations, and each intricacy of the decorations in the reception hall. She wants everything to be unique and memorable from the first impression to the last. One of the easiest ways to make the first impression of your wedding memorable is by choosing photo save the date magnets.
Photo save the date magnets allow you to make a statement by choosing one or more pictures that define your relationship, your wedding theme, or whatever your heart desires and attach that sentiment to the happy news of your upcoming wedding date. Here are some fun ideas for making your save the date magnets stand out:
- Use your engagement photos and wedding colors to give guests a preview of the big day.
- Tell the story of your relationship or special events and places in your relationship through photos on the magnet.
- Use favorite silly candid shots to express your personalities and give your guests a laugh.
- Choose an overall theme for your wedding (hearts, beach, winter) and work that into your magnet design.
- If you have children, include pictures of them in the design, showing the coming together of a blended family.
- Make photo save the date magnets that include baby pictures of you and your intended for a nostalgic theme.
- Include pets, hobbies or other shared interests in the theme of your magnets to give them a personal spin.
Choosing photo save the date magnets is a wonderful way to make your save the dates stand out. Your guests will enjoy seeing the faces of you and your intended smiling back at them, every time they're reminded of your special day. No matter what you choose to do, your own creativity and fun ideas will make your save the dates stand out with a unique twist, all your own.