Wedding Paper Divas Gift Certificates Fine Print
Last Updated: April 21, 2009
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com toward the purchase of eligible products. Please call 866-594-1226 for more information.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase additional gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- A gift certificate, once entered, will be automatically applied to user's gift certificate account balance.
- Any unused gift certificate balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- Gift certificates and their use are subject to the Wedding Paper Divas General Terms & Conditions. Wedding Paper Divas reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
- A gift certificate's cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Wedding Paper Divas and its affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- The risk of loss and title of gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Please email us at http://support.weddingpaperdivas.com/app/ask if you have any questions
- Wedding Paper Divas will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on the Wedding Paper Divas web site.
- Wedding Paper Divas may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.